addthis

Παρασκευή 15 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

I'm updating my status man. . Now ask the prosecutor surgery on facebook hi all crimes against execution emou.Orizo defend my reason haul him of facebook who knows everything The cowardice fascism bullying, https://www.facebook.com/safety/tools/ρατσισμός Nazi torture, abuse of human encroachment privileges.The vandalism intimidation or threats of physical violence akmaiotitas mou.ta psychosomatic torture brainwashing.

I'm updating my status man. . Now ask the prosecutor surgery on facebook hi all crimes against execution emou.Orizo defend my reason haul him of facebook who knows everything
The cowardice fascism bullying, https://www.facebook.com/safety/tools/ρατσισμός Nazi torture, abuse of human encroachment privileges.The vandalism intimidation or threats of physical violence akmaiotitas mou.ta psychosomatic torture brainwashing. Violation abuse vandalism hellhole right page, The Aptiles and intimidating slogans on walls up and tora.I brutish behavior and raunchy conviction without cause, apolitical bitchy and brutal, blackmail you, to extort by force you to sign that you did these errors that you have enter the sordid and fascist activities to sign a statement of repentance, that eimai8 guilty of violating everything hi give me the beasts selida.Me countless thousands of hours of all Nazi torture, and thus the devaluation of intelligence 3000 days in prison are properly sufferings, your past years the fascists continue to faithfully perform their duties brutal instigator and co-responsible is the same as facebook, he knew that literally everything you do in person the bullies around mou.Eimai 24oro9 the grace to be able to do another activity or hi coffee or food. beasts always try to have me in a state of Argon thanatou.Me the Nazis tortured have been reached in extreme situation extermination terminal condition.'m man with all these so brutal My years have created serious health problems 4 times the intensive assaults. tart And from there I went. never be possible to withstand human body, with many thousands of torment. compensation from the I facerbook, Hi all? TOA violent psychosomatic torment? until a to stage suicide. If you or the cone Alou would not withstand scientific organismos.Tin human soul suffering all day in my house causing both me and the family mou.Einai ruthless capable hi all. I ask her, prosecutor and surgery punished studs hi well thought crime against me. originator Up. paratithoun I call all the responsible and shares responsibility of facebook.analogisteite so many years, the indifference of facebook.zito rehabilitation, moral reputation to spread false accusations throughout diadiktyo.Ta bastards did another one, and this in turn print time if the resume will be reported hi complicit in climate office at myself that I did 47 meters Hazing day and night, along with the southern groups aloon 3 known state. Whoever spotted in Chieti now my write it cruel shame of cowardice anthropotitas.I fascism bullying, racism Nazi torture, abuse of human encroachment privileges.The vandalism intimidation or threats of physical violence akmaiotitas mou.ta psychosomatic torture brainwashing. Violation abuse vandalism hell right there, The Aptiles and intimidating slogans on walls up and tora.I brutish behavior and raunchy conviction without cause, apolitical bitchy and brutal, blackmail you, to extort by force you to sign that you made these mistakes have you enter the vulgar and fascist activities to sign a statement of repentance, that eimai8 guilty of violating everything hi give me the beasts selida.Me countless thousands of hours of all Nazi torture, and thus the devaluation of intelligence are 3000 days in prison tortures correctly, you through the years the fascists continue to faithfully perform their duties brutal instigator and co-responsible is the same as facebook, himself knew literally everything that make the bullies in person mou.Eimai 24oro9 thanks all I can do Another activity nor hi coffee or food. beasts always try to have me in a state of Argon thanatou.Me the Nazis tortured have been reached in extreme situation extermination terminal condition.'m man with all these years so brutal I have created serious health problems 4 times the intensive assaults. tart And from there I went. never be possible to withstand human body, with many thousands of torment. compensation from the I facerbook, Hi all? TOA violent psychosomatic torment? up to stage a suicide. If you Alou is the cone will not stand scientific organismos.Tin human soul suffering all day in my house causing both me and the family mou.Einai ruthless capable hi all. I ask, surgery prosecutor and punished studs hi well thought crime against Me. 'Up originator. paratithoun I call all the responsible and shares responsibility of facebook.analogisteite so many years, the indifference of facebook.zito rehabilitation, moral reputation to spread false accusations throughout diadiktyo.Ta bastards did another one and this in turn print time if the resume will be reported hi complicit in climate office at myself that I did 47 meters Hazing day and night, along with the southern groups aloon 3 known state. Whoever disagrees with something I now write it Inhuman shame of humanity. Eleostp :/ / photomihalis.blogspot.gr/2013/02/blog-post_8295.html
Now ask cowardice surgery prosecutor on facebook hi all crimes against execution emou.Orizo defend my reason haul him of facebook who knows everything

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου