addthis

Πέμπτη 24 Ιανουαρίου 2013

Surgery ask prosecutor to arrest the manager of facebook, I inform, advanced security panel New Family

https://www.facebook.com/safety/

Surgery ask prosecutor to arrest the manager of facebook, I inform, advanced security panel New Family Safety Center, which ensures your complete safety. Shame on them there was nothing phony a virtual lie. Informed them in 2010 and still waiting. Lot of times nothing but some time ago I discovered that there was nothing of what the katagela automatically sending back your condemn crime pure hi .. I've not lost but I fear that there will be danger hi poles users with this method. frigid performers with psychological torture . to have unnecessarily punish 2900 days straight jail hellhole. Opium all year page and punished in 59 years I lived bastards are trying to kill me until recantations by driving to sign hello to my beliefs I enclose their arrest and investigation because, to be at risk and other fellow humans. give on the subject. ESME 24 hours daily with all the inhuman torture. bear it and stand. And there's a reason I left was the first day that I have friends and people in general, the Mankind risk from these saboteurs With all the grace never really hate nor in thought, the user's passions 1000 times Hi crime, with violent Nazi group trying psychosomatic torture and assistance. criminals is by Nazis psychosomatic inhuman and brutal torture, were trying to kill . put me in a bad situation, to the extent of suicide, how to hi apoun tentacles. canoe I call and call to arrest people to spare. understood nothing. Trained organized, with the most worst man can suffer psychologically beasts cannibals there is no Copies Alos be spared. wielding With several such torture since 2010. intimidation with blackmail electronic harassment, unrest in the family emotional distress, abuse of domestic peace Katagelo around the internet the jurisdiction of facebook, you always tolerated by the masking and immunity and provide the team voitheia.Prokeitai on crime against myself I Pai a prosecutor and asked me the name of the group number and an e-mail communication. Which was never not give me the information, always updating and consistency of facebook . Due to the fact that the great distance, the prosecutor has no jurisdiction, lawyers will need to take this inhuman and brutal affair I have updated and average team, they need the same are still worse. footnotes have enough data hello once more sought e nothing, informed by the security team Meet the Facebook Safety Advanced panel New Family Safety Center and was a spoof of the 2010 https://www.facebook.com/safety/ Conversation with Michael Marine Wikipedia community, RadioStar Web Michael Thalassis, mihalis.10 @ hotmail.com and tornadoes Michael Marine

https://www.facebook.com/safety/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου