addthis

Τετάρτη 12 Νοεμβρίου 2014

Psychovgaltes criminals performers facebook Disruption domestic peace I make this accusation in danger of losing my own life, when I can not sleep after these crimes in cold premeditated and organized to perfection ..Den Pai other monsters to torment possessed

Psychovgaltes criminals performers facebook Disruption domestic peace I make this accusation in danger of losing my own life, when I can not sleep after these crimes in cold premeditated and organized to perfection ..Den Pai other monsters to torment possessed oppressive criminals in frykto a hell torturing electronics in my house This is the active criminal premeditated murderous attack emou.Pos is biologically possible to survive a human being, after so many torture terror threat causing violence riot anguish wash egkefalou.Psychros fascist war to final extermination, murder suicide of personal crimes for five years by the care and supervision of the same facebook and the competent and responsible for this atrocity

NIAKA

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου