addthis

Κυριακή 2 Νοεμβρίου 2014

blogspot Athens Michael Thalassis Facebook: facebook.html Processing; April 28, 2013; I condemn their tormentors in myself and the team help to facebook Shame torturers group and help with my Nazi torture have caused, multiple violent

Μιχάλης κοινότητα Θαλάσσης Βικιπαίδειας

blogspot Athens Michael Thalassis Facebook:
facebook.html Processing; April 28, 2013;
I condemn their tormentors in myself and the team help to facebook Shame torturers group and help with my Nazi torture have caused, multiple violent psychosomatic torture, and all sorts of Nazi fascism and condemn this murderous action against me with the most fascist and criminal possessions .All these are always in disguise and provide immunity facebook, that never in all these years did n...ot give a solution, in this contrived and criminal actions against me .Ateleiotes days bolls to death by violent psychosomatic symperifora.ta ridiculously inhumane .A atrocity crimes blackmail bullied, I have 3150 days impose prison jamming exclusion, and underestimating the intelligence of my daily Thousands electronic harassment, causing panic and anguish both in me and in oikogeneia.zito compensation hi all mental suffering psychosomatic criminality, degree of paralysis with nonstop Remo on years.With have caused irreparable damage .Mechri 47 days of Nazi brutality and torture torture .with tortured in collaboration with materials groups in situations of material wealth 4..Meta 47 days collapsed physically in entatiki.Mou ask hi to take off clean them prove that I am not program the robot .Mou machine had broken out and the claws of the millions pliktrologia.Psychri ektelestes.Panta taps in the blessings of the officers facebook

- In the city Athens, Greece.http://nourelhouda89.blogspot.gr/2013/05/facebook-facebook-3150-47-4-47-
Μετάφραση από: Αγγλικά

Δείτε περισσότερα

— μαζί με Μιχάλης Θαλάσσης Βικιπαίδεια Κοινότητα στην πόλη Athens, Greece.

Athens Michael Thalassis Facebook: Καταγγέλλω τους βασανιστές κατά εμού ομάδα και βοήθεια του...

nourelhouda89.blogspot.gr

Μου

Μιχάλης κοινότητα Θαλάσσης Βικιπαίδειας

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου