addthis

Τετάρτη 8 Μαΐου 2013

I condemn it in facebook, to seriously

I condemn it in facebook, to seriously handle this complaint because it condemns the indifference or inhuman or criminal acts that you have 4 time torturing me. Pai no other.'s A criminal and brutal situation you good many years and you them masked, and provide them with immunity.'s not one day be thousands of hours of torture, hellish days, days fascist days of shame I've written thousands of times that the team and help with disguising your torturing me and I have created severe disabilities. I never wanted to mention but you overdo it, your complaint can hi all these years rigorous punishment because your calling and you cared. Seeking answer hi all Nazi fascist torture, and condemn you hi attempting the extermination mou.Eimai man and not skoupidi.Afta all not in my house to do them in your homes these Nazi torture

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου